Youdawi - How It Works
Youdawi on-demand services is the newest solution in the world of on demand service support for any and all issues that an individual might need. Whether it is the requirement of a cook or a maid, electrician or a plumber or even a courier delivery, this app is the one stop solution that will ensure that your customer can avail any on demand service with the tap of a few buttons.
The app first requires your customers to enter it through their profiles and click on any service of their choosing. Once the service is selected, they can give details of the job required to be undertaken and choose from the service providers that are offering it.
- User's Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed here for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- On Demand Service Provider Application Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed here for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- If your App has more than 1 Language and more than 1 Currency, then the user will see Language and Currency selection option here on the service on demand apps Introduction Screen. Please note that you will get 1 Language free with English Language and 1 Currency free with USD currency.
- User will also see options for Sign-In and Sign-Up here.
LOGIN & REGISTRATION
- User will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- In case, he forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- A user can register into the on demand service Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Service Provider will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- In case, he has forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Service Provider can register into the Thumbtack clone App via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- User's & Service Provider's will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via Code sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spamming's.
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the User's App. Profile Photo & Wallet Balance will show on top along with Settings icon.
- A Service Provider can manage the services he provides, his Availability, Jobs, Bank details, Documents etc. through the on demand service Provider App in a user-friendly way. Provider can also see his wallet Balance on top along with Settings icon.
CHOOSE THE SERVICE YOU WANT
User selects the Service needed and the location where the service is needed.
These Categories & Subcategories are manageable from Admin.
There are three Categories that you can add:
- Fixed cost (For example: Car Wash, Beauty Services etc..)
- Hourly Job (For example: Tutor)
- Based on Kilometers (For example: Tow truck)
BOOK A SERVICE PROVIDER
User need to select the Sub-category, what service needed in selected Category and if there are any special instructions.
- These Categories & Subcategories are manageable from Admin
- User will then need to select the service they want in selected category. They can also select the quantity. Ex: Car Wash. User can select the number of Cars User want to get cleaned.
- Once User has selected the category/subcategory, he can add special instructions for provider and can also enter coupon code if any.
- User can book the Service provider for now or some later time.
Service Provider get online, sets his availability & starts accepting Requests from Users.
- Service Provider will become online on the service on demand Apps to accept the Job Requests. Once he is online, the System will be able to send him Job Requests made by the Users in his range.
- Service Provider can see his Pending Jobs and Upcoming Jobs. Service Provider can set the work area range.
- Service Provider can set his availability day wise. He can set available time slot for each week day.
Choose your Payment mode and Service Provider.
User selects his Payment mode as Cash or Online Payment
Based on selected details, nearby available Service Providers will be displayed in Map view and list view.
User can select any Provider & can see his Profile details and can send request.
Once the Book Now button is clicked by User, the request is immediately submitted in the App and is sent to selected Service Provider.
Selected Service Provider will receive a notification on their mobile with a countdown screen. He/she will have option to Accept or Reject/Ignore the incoming Job Request. He will also see the Job details and Job Location before they can accept the request.
JOB REQUEST ACCEPTED
- As soon as the Provider accepts the Job request, the Job will be added to ongoing Jobs.
- User can see the status of ongoing Job anytime.
- Service Provider can track the Job location in Map .
- Service Provider anytime can call, message or cancel the Job. He can also see special instructions if any.
INTERNAL CHAT BETWEEN USER AND SERVICE PROVIDER
The Service Provider and User can start to chat with each other as soon as the request is accepted by the Service Provider and until the Job begins.
SERVICE PROVIDER REACHES THE JOB LOCATION
- Service Provider will mark Job status as "Arrived" once he has arrived at Job location and Slide the button to start the Job once the Provider is ready to start the Job.
- User will get a notification saying that Provider has reached to Job location.
- User will receive a notification that the Job has begun and in progress.
- Service Provider & user both can track the Job progress.
- Once the Job has completed, the Service Provider will Slide the button to end the Job. Service Provider can add the additional charges if any.
- Upon this, the User will see in-app notification that the Job is completed.
- Once the Job is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the Provider's screen.
- And upon clicking on "Collect Payment" button, the money will be AUTO deducted from the Credit Card of the User. In-case the, the User choose to pay by cash, he will hand over cash to the Service Provider. The User & Service Provider can also rate the each other.
HOW THE BOOK LATER OPTION WORKS
- User can select Job location and date & time when he wants the Job to be done.
- Service Provider can also set his availability from his on demand service apps.
Select best Service Provider in your area.
If any Service Provider who has set his availability in the time slot selected by the User, then list of those service Provider will be displayed.
The Job request will be sent to selected Provider. User can see the Status (Job is accepted by Provider or not) of his Job in "Your Jobs" section.
- Here User can see the status of his upcoming Job whether its accepted by selected Service Provider or not.
- A Service Provider can see the pending Jobs and can accept or decline any Job request. As soon as Provider accepts or rejects the Job, an email and SMS will be sent to User.
Service Provider manages his Pending, Upcoming and Past Jobs.
- Service Provider can manage pending Jobs by accepting it or declining.
- Service Provider can manage Upcoming Jobs and start job or can cancel it before it starts.
- Service Provider can view his JOb history date wise.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs.
- User can view Past Jobs and its Invoice details.
- User can view status of Upcoming Jobs (whether its accepted by provider or delined). If it is declined by the Service Provider then User can rebook the Job for some other provider.
Manage Services and personal documents from Application.
Service Provider can manage the Services he is offering. He can define the rates for the services he is providing.
Service Provider can also upload his Experience Certificate or any document he has.
- User & Service Provider can manage their Credit Card information through this screen. The card detail is NOT stored in the on demand service APPs or in the App database. It's stored in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. We just call the card using token and the secure transaction happens on the App.
- User & Service Provider can top up their wallet too. User can pay through wallet for the Job done..
- Commission of Cash Job gets deducted from Service Provider's Wallet.
Service Provider can view their Jobs and earnings in graphical / statistical format.
EDIT PROFILE & INVITE FRIENDS
User & Service Provider can manage their profile details like Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their My Profile Screen.
They can change their password from Change Password Screen.
- User & Service Provider can invite their friends to join the on demand service apps. They simply click on Invite Friends and their Referral Code along with invitation message will be sent to their selected contacts through WhatsApp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook, etc. An easy way for them to earn and best way you to get more users.
EMERGENCY / PANIC BUTTON
- Panic/Emergency Button in service on demand Apps takes care safety. Service Provider & User can simply click on panic icon while they sense any threat or danger while Job is going on. Immediately a SMS will be sent to their Emergency Contacts with their real time location. And if they want, they can even contact their local Police on single click.
- Upto 5 emergency contacts can be added to your list
USER & SERVICE PROVIDER FEEDBACK
- User can provide feedback for Provider for each Job. All feedback will be listed here.
- Service Provider can provide feedback for User for each Job. All feedback will be listed here.
- SUPPORT MENU & ABOUT US
There will be information Pages on the Uber for Services, Thumbtack clone App.
The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.
- CONTACT US & HELP
There will be help and contact Pages on the Service Apps like Uber.
The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.